Two middleweight fights have been added to the next Maximum Fighting Championship (MFC) show.
Jay Silva (8-6) vs. Jacen Flynn (10-3) and Jason Zentgraf (6-1) vs. Luke Harris (9-2) are expected for the main card of MFC 36.
"The MFC really started to produce exceptional talent in the middleweight division in 2012, and these two fights – part of our first show in 2013 – are a direct result of that talent influx," said Mark Pavelich, MFC President in a press release.
Silva, a UFC and Bellator veteran, has won three of his last five though lost a decision win in his last outing. Flynn was a former contestant on The Ultimate Fighter, but didn't make it into the house. He too his coming off a loss in his previous fight, ending his four fight win streak.
Zentgraf has ended all of his fights via submission in round one, with the exception of one that occurred in a later round. Harris looks to regroup after his 10 fight win streak came to an end at MFC 34.
MFC 36 will take place February 15 from the Shaw Conference Centre in Canada. The main card airs live on AXS TV at 10 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Anderson Silva Targeting Summer Return To The Octagon
- Jon Jones Recovering Well From His Elbow Injury
- Carlos Condit On Rematching Rory MacDonald: "I'm In"
- Mark Hominick Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Bellator Delays Rad Martinez-Shahbulat Shamhalaev Bout Until 2013
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Numbers Release; Event Drew 4.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.