It's been an interesting past week for Jason "Mayhem" Miller. While he's made no news in terms of his fighting career, Miller hasn't stayed out of the headlines completely.
Miller was arrested last week after being found inside a church. It appeared that Miller had broken in, causing minor damage. He was found at the scene that morning.
Now, Miller has taken to his Facebook page to try and clear things up and allow people to know how he is doing.
"I know you are all probably very confused about me right now, and concerned for my well being," Miller posted. "I thank you for that, and please understand that everything is fine, and will probably make a lot more sense as time passes. Love you all."
Miller, a former coach on The Ultimate Fighter, was released by the promotion after a loss to C.B. Dollaway.
- Mark Hominick Knows His Career Is On The Line At UFC 154
- Randy Couture On His Son Following In His Footsteps
- Series Of Interesting Messages From Jason "Mayhem" Miller Posted On Twitter
- XFC 20 Finalized With A Main Event Of Eric Reynolds Vs. Danny Salinas
- Dan Henderson Wants To Leave No Doubt By Winning All Five Rounds Or Knocking Jon Jones Out
- Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman Medical Suspensions Handed Down To Many Fighters
- Tito Ortiz Says He Created UFC Light Heavyweight Division’s Weight Limit
- Video: Highlights From Ronda Rousey-Sarah Kaufman Title Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.