"I don't know. I almost think Chael does, only because he's got a lot of pre-written bits," said Miller. "I'm going to start writing from now on and really focusing my writing on making hilarious promos. I feel like that's the only way to beat Chael in the promo game."
Miller, who gained a great deal of notoriety as the host of MTV's "Bully Beatdown," is no stranger to pre-written material, and doesn't necessarily think it's a bad thing for the sport.
"I think that's a good thing for mixed martial arts. It's great to showcase some personality and I feel like the UFC is really behind Chael, so they definitely push his personality. For us to showcase our personalities is a step in the right direction as far as mixed martial arts goes."
Now retired from MMA, "Mayhem" should have plenty of time to concentrate on promos, although it is unclear at this point what he will be promoting.
- Chael Sonnen Will Find A Way To Win Against Silva
- Video: Anderson Silva Channels Inner Michael Jackson For Rolling Stone Cover
- Tito Ortiz Pegs Jon Jones As The Man To Break His Title Run Record
- Dos Santos' Manager Says UFC 152 Too Early For Velasquez Rematch
- Jason Miller Critiques Chael Sonnen's Promos
- Benson Henderson Eying Anderson Silva's Record
- Dana White Still Wants To See Frankie Edgar At 145 Lbs.
- Forrest Griffin Says He'll Retire "From Life" If He Loses To Tito Ortiz
- Video: "UFC 150" Kickoff Press Conference
- Mike Pierce Has Recent Win Changed To Unanimous Decision
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.