Jason "Mayhem" Miller knows his back is up against the wall when he steps inside the Octagon at UFC 146 to face C.B. Dollaway. After his recent loss to Michael Bisping, Miller re-dedicated himself and plans on coming out with a win in Las Vegas on May 26.
"I'm going to knock his fart-face off, and I'm going to send him packing. There's no way around it," said Miller, in a recent interview with UFC.com. "I don't care where it is on the card. I don't care if I'm fighting him in the back parking lot, Structure C; I'm going to fight just as hard."
Miller seemed to be primed for a main role in the UFC after his coaching stint opposite Bisping on The Ultimate Fighter. However, his performance vs. "The Count" left much to be desired, and many even thought Miller might be released.
Instead, Miller will get another chance to showcase his skills when he faces Dollaway on the prelims over Memorial Day weekend.
- Newly-Crowned Grand Prix Champ Daniel Cormier Believes He Broke His Hand Again
- Daniel Cormier Shows He Has Arrived, Dominates Josh Barnett In GP Finals
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Daniel Cormier Vs. Josh Barnett
- Gilbert Melendez Defends His Strikeforce Lightweight Title With Razor-Close Decision
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Gilbert Melendez Vs. Josh Thomson
- Jon Jones Posts On Twitter Following DUI Charge
- Rafael Cavalcante Says "I Want The Belt" After Submission Win Over Mike Kyle
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Rafael Cavalcante Vs. Mike Kyle
- Tyron Woodley, Nate Marquardt Discuss Upcoming Strikeforce Welterweight Title Bout
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Nah-Shon Burrell Vs. Chris Spang
- Video: Dana White Discusses Ross Pearson's Recent DUI Charge
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Gesias Cavalcante Vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg
- Strikeforce Grand Prix Finale: Virgil Zwicker Vs. Carlos Inocente
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.