Former UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller has been cleared of any charges from an August arrest, according to MMAFighting.com. Miller was charged with burglary after he was found inside an Orange County church.
Miller's only comment on the matter was, "God is good."
The former coach on The Ultimate Fighter was released from the UFC following a loss to C.B. Dollaway. The church incident has been removed from his record.
- UFC Took Care Of Fabio Maldonado For Accepting Glover Teixeira Fight
- Alessio Sakara's Quest For Appeal Denied
- Jon Jones Was Kept Off TUF Due To His Age
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down Spot On TUF 1
- Rich Clementi: I’m From A Different Fight Generation
- Tyrone Spong’s Return To Kickboxing Delayed
- Urijah Faber-Vaughan Lee In Works For UFC 156
- Scott Coker On Exposing Female MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.