Jared Hamman did all he could do battle Michael Kuiper. When Kuiper landed a kick that injured his hamstring, Hamman was a man fighting on one leg.
Kuiper eventually finished Hamman Saturday night at UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II, and Hamman confirmed on Twitter after the fight that he did injure his hamstring.
"Sorry guys, my hammy tore through when he took me down," Hamman wrote. "Couldn't stabilize the leg, felt like gumby, love you guys and appreciate the (support)."
Hamman has now lost two consecutive fights, falling to 13-5. He was also knocked out by Constantinos Philippou late in 2011.
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.