Jake Ellenberger accomplished two things Friday night at UFC On FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot. First, Ellenberger avenged his initial pro defeat, topping Jay Hieron. Second, and more importantly, he rebounded from a tough loss to Martin Kampmann.
However, "The Juggernaut" feels the extra time allowed him to continue to improve as a fighter - something he plans on doing more of in the future.
"I think there's a lot of things I can improve on," said Ellenberger, during the post-fight show on Fuel TV. "The adjustment to technique, to get better, but for me, just to open it up and get more speed and get faster. For me, personally, I have to get a little faster, get my timing a little better and be a little more aggressive."
As for the original contest with Koscheck, who was forced out with an injury, Ellenberger said of taking on the former contender, "He is dangerous and a veteran, and I'm up for it."
- Anderson Silva's Career Goal: Undefeated UFC Mark
- Ex-WWE Star Dave Bautista Wins MMA Debut
- "Invicta FC 3" Results: Jessica Penne Becomes Atomweight Champion
- Glover Teixeira: I'm Jon Jones Toughest Challenge In The Division
- Erick Silva Says Fighters Have To Be Unpredictable
- King Mo Has Bellator Ranked As One Of The Top MMA Companies
- Dana White Defends Paying Dennis Hallman
- "ONE FC 6: Rise Of Kings" Results: Aoki Scores Submission Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.