When Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye returns tomorrow, there will be some familiar faces. The New Year's Eve show will be divided by MMA and professional wrestling bouts.
Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia (31-7-1 NC) will be in the MMA side against Satoshi Ishii (4-2-1). Other former UFC names to appear include Mirko Filipovi (27-10-2-1 NC) and Rolles Gracie (7-1).
The wrestling side will feature several matchups, including appearances by Bob Sapp (11-16-1) and World Series of Fighting president Ray Sefo (2-1).
Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye returns for their fourth show and first one since 2003. All the previous shows were held on New Year's Eve from 2001-2003. The return show takes place out of the Ryogoku Kokugikan in Japan on December 31.
- Video: Preview For UFC On Fox 6
- Dana White Has Decided If Nate Marquardt Returns To The UFC
- DREAM 18 - GLORY 4 NYE Weigh-Ins
- Cyborg Offered Diet Expert By The UFC
- GLORY Looking To Expand In The U.S., Japan Market
- Several Former UFC Names To Appear At Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye
- Josh Barnett Still Upset Over Fedor Emelianenko – Affliction Incident
- MMA Solved Nate Marquardt’s Anger Issues
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.