UFC officials have inserted Igor Pokrajac into a bout with Joey Beltran for UFC on FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson. Pokrajac replaces Anthony Perosh, who suffered a nasty toe injury in training recently.
The card takes place December 15 from Australia. It will air live on FX and Fuel TV on December 14 due to the time/day difference.
Pokrajac (25-9) has gone an even 4-4 in his UFC career, including three wins in his last four. However, his last time out, Pokrajac was stopped by Vinny Magalhaes.
Beltran (14-8) made a return to the UFC recently as a light heavyweight after going 1-4 in the heavyweight division. He defeated James Te Huna earlier this year at 205.
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Targeted For UFC 156
- Pair Of UFC Events Receive Venues
- Tom DeBlass Retires From MMA Following Recent Loss
- Jessica Eye's Plan To Defeat Zoila Gurgel And "Be Considered A Champion"
- Bellator Swaps Upcoming Tournament Final Dates
- Vinicius Queiroz's Manager Blames Referee Call Over Recent Loss
- Nike Contract Confirmed For UFC Heavyweight Champion Junior Dos Santos
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.