Igor Pokrajac was defeated by Vinny Magalhaes via submission this past Saturday night at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. Now, Pokrajac is sounding off on the way Magalhaes competed.
"It I wanted to do a grappling match I would go on a grappling tournament," Pokrajac wrote on Twitter. "This is MMA and UFC fans want a fight."
Pokrajac, a Croatian striker, was able to avoid an early submission attempt by Magalhaes, but found himself caught in a nasty armbar in the second round. Pokrajac was forced to tap to the submission.
Pokrajac (25-9) had his three-fight win streak snapped with the loss. He has won 13 fights via knockout, and suffered two career submission defeats.
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.