Ian McCall and Demetrious Johnson will get it one for a second time this Friday night when they collide in the main event of UFC on FX: Johnson vs. McCall from Florida. The two split their first meeting in the UFC flyweight tournament, forcing a rematch.
While the fight will be remembered for the unusual finishing with the scorecard being read wrong, the bout between the two provided 15 minutes of intense action.
For McCall, he is just happy that his career in MMA can provide for his family and allow him to experience the energy that fighting gives off.
"The first eight of it were pure hobby (of my career)" said McCall, in a recent interview with MMAInterviews.TV. "I like fist-fighting; this is a dream come true for me."
The winner of McCall-Johnson II will take on Joseph Benavidez later this year for the right to become the first-ever UFC flyweight champion.
Check out the complete, in-depth interview with "Uncle Creepy" in the video below:
- New Main Event Announced For UFC On FOX
- Ian McCall Talks Training And Upcoming Rematch With Demetrious Johnson
- Mark Munoz Remains Diplomatic In Pick For Silva Vs Sonnen II
- Fabricio Werdum Feeling Confident Ahead Of Bout With Mike Russow
- Brian Stann Injured, Out Of UFC On Fox 4 Main Event
- Dana White Breaks Down Pacquiao-Bradley
- Nate Marquardt Says He's Off Of TRT
- Brian Stann Guarantees Violence Against Hector Lombard
- Rory MacDonald Talks "Exciting" Prospect Of Facing B.J. Penn
- Mike Pyle On His Impending War With Josh Neer
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.