The MMA-themed film, Here Comes the Boom, fell to seventh over the past weekend. According to the movie site ComingSoon.net, the film grossed just under $8.5 million.
Here Comes the Boom stars Kevin James and Salma Hayek, and features appearances by several MMA notables such as Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Mike Goldberg, Bas Rutten and Joe Rogan.
The film, which is beginning its third week, has brought in $23,131,529 ($8,407,201 this past weekend). Paranormal Activity 4 took the top spot, opening to just over $29 million.
- "Here Comes The Boom" Falls To Seventh Over Weekend
- TUF Fridays Bounces Back With 811,000 Viewers
- UFC 154 Fight Lineup Confirmed, Four Fights Each To FX, Facebook
- Chad Mendes Has Battery Charge Dropped
- Chris Beal's Secret To Success Is Always Being Ready To Fight
- Daniel Straus Says After Next Fight He Maintains No. 1 Contender Status
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.