Veteran official Herb Dean has been selected by the Nevada Athletic Commission as the referee for the upcoming main event at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II between Junior dos Santos and Cain Velasquez. The card takes place December 29 from Las Vegas.
Dean was the referee in charge earlier this month for a UFC lightweight title fight between Benson Henderson and Nate Diaz.
The Octagon-side judges will be Glenn Trowbridge, Tony Weeks and Marcos Rosales.
- Jon Jones Reveals Which Fight Made Him
- Frankie Edgar's Coach Sees Lots Of Gold In The Future
- Jake Ellenberger Thanks Johny Hendricks
- Junior Dos Santos Hopes To Follow In Anderson Silva's Footsteps And Fight In Brazil
- Cain Velasquez 100-Percent Behind Future UFC Event In Mexico
- UFC Makes Pair Of Bouts Official For UFC 157
- Max Holloway Will Meet Leonard Garcia At UFC 155
- Cain Velasquez Doesn't Regret Facing Junior Dos Santos Injured
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.