The card for September's Strikeforce: Melendez vs. Healy event is starting to fill up, as Strikeforce officials announced two more fights on Wednesday. The card takes place from Sacramento on September 29.
Both fights are expected to take place on the Showtime-televised main card. The main event for the event features Gilbert Melendez defending his Strikeforce lightweight title against Pat Healy.
- Strikeforce Adds Pair Of Bouts To September Event
- Three New Matches Announced For UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot
- Jay Hieron Had No Second Thoughts About Taking Jake Ellenberger Match At UFC 151
- Tim Sylvia Believes He Would Defeat Daniel Cormier
- Shogun Rua On Brandon Vera Fight: "I Know I Could’ve Been More Prepared"
- Cody McKenzie Already Calls Out Frankie Edgar For His Featherweight Debut
- Ed Soares Says Anderson Silva Has "Never Turned Down A Fight"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.