While he is likely to face UFC interim welterweight champion Carlos Condit upon his return, GSP has another bout set: he'll compete in the 2012 World Series of Poker.
During a recent press conference, St-Pierre announced his plans to partner with 888 Poker to help raise money for his foundation that works to stop bullying.
"It is not just your cards vs. my cards, it is you vs. you opponent," St-Pierre said. "The most important aspect of my partnership with 888 Poker is that we are going to generate a great deal of money for my foundation that dedicates its efforts towards anti-bullying causes."
St-Pierre is still hoping to return to action this year, targeting late in 2012 as his timetable.
- UFC Announces Agreement To Broadcast Programming In India
- Reminder: "UFC Primetime: UFC 145" Airs This Evening On FX
- Georges St-Pierre To Compete In 2012 World Series Of Poker
- Mitch Clarke-Anton Kuivanen Set For "UFC 149"
- Dana White Says Junior Dos Santos Will Defend UFC Title At "UFC 146"
- Video: Jon Jones Stars In "Everyone's A Fighter"
- Alistair Overeem's T/E Ratio Confirmed At 14-To-1
- "Bellator 64" Weigh-In Results: Fighters Hit The Scale For Friday Night Card
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida Selected As Winner Of UFC Harley-Davidson Hometown Throwdown Challenge
- Video: Rashad Evans Breaks Down Jon Jones' Victory Over "Rampage" Jackson
- NSAC Will Not Change Overeem's Win Vs. Brock Lesnar Due To Failed Drug Test
- Video: Tim Kennedy Performs Katy Perry Song
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.