UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has been absent from the Octagon for well over a year. So, Fuel TV will be providing MMA fans with over 34 hours of programming to get you re-familiar with GSP prior to his return.
The programming starts on Monday with UFC Roundtable: Welterweights where Jay Glazer sits down with St-Pierre, BJ Penn, Matt Serra and Renzo Gracie to discuss the history of the division. UFC Primetime and UFC Countdown specials will also be airing, along with a UFC Ultimate Insider featuring the best of GSP.
Make sure you check Fuel TV next week for start times on all the various programming.
- Challenge Placed Against David Batista
- Details Emerge On DREAM-GLORY Event
- Frankie Edgar On Aldo: "I'm Going To Have To Push Him And Test His Mettle"
- Bellator Removes Dan McGuane From Card Due To Manslaughter Arrest
- Fabricio Werdum Excited To Avenge Previous Loss To "Minotauro" Nogueira
- Miesha Tate: Don’t Give Ronda Rousey All The Credit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.