UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will not be adding another title to his resume, as GSP was eliminated from the World Series of Poker. St-Pierre was playing through 888 Poker for his anti-bullying charity.
The site Gaming Guru reported that Stephan Patz knocked St-Pierre out with pocket jacks. GSP had jack-eight and a flush draw, but was unable to get any help from the cards.
In more important news, GSP is still expected to return to action later this year against Carlos Condit. St-Pierre is rehabbing from a torn ACL suffered in training.
- Mark Munoz Will Call For Shot At Anderson Silva With Win Over Chris Weidman
- Coach For Chael Sonnen Will Not Appeal Loss, Wants Fans To Push For Third Match
- Chael Sonnen Headed To The Back Of Middleweight Line
- UFC 148 Medical Suspensions For Several Fighters Including Sonnen, Griffin
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To Face Glover Teixeira At UFC 153
- Russia The Next Target For The UFC's Global Conquest
- Forrest Griffin Tops UFC 148 Salaries
- Dana White Not Too Happy With Griffin's Antics At UFC 148
- Trainer Believes Chael Sonnen Has Fought His Last Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.