After months and months on the sidelines, Georges St-Pierre will finally return to action this November. GSP will defend his UFC welterweight title against interim UFC welterweight champion Carlos Condit at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit.
The card takes place from Montreal's Bell Centre on November 17. St-Pierre (22-2) has not fought since 2011, when he defeated Jake Shields.
"I'm excited to finally get back in the Octagon and reclaim my spot as the UFC welterweight champion," St-Pierre said. "Carlos Condit is a very tough opponent. I respect him a lot and look forward to fighting him in front of my hometown fans in Montreal."
Condit (28-5) claimed the interim title with a victory over Nick Diaz earlier this year. St-Pierre and Condit are expected to attend a press conference on Thursday to kick-start ticket sales for the event. FightLine will have complete coverage of the press conference on Thursday.
- Kenny Florian Contemplating Coming Out Of Retirement
- Stipe Miocic Trained With Tim Sylvia To Prepare For Stefan Struve
- Kendall Grove Signs With Aggression Fighting Championship
- Stefan Struve Looking For The Early Knockout
- Gian Villante On If The Co-Main Event Could Have Saved The Strikeforce Show
- Chael Sonnen To Make An Appearance On “It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia”
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.