Frankie Edgar (14-3-1) is familiar with Benson Henderson (17-2), having lost his lightweight championship and a rematch to him in 2012. But when it comes to Henderson's next title defense with Nate Diaz (16-7), Edgar thinks the champ should be worried.
"I think Nate's going to be a problem for him," said Edgar to MMA Interviews. "I think Ben is a great fighter. It's going to be a high paced fight, but Nate's length and boxing is pretty tough."
Diaz enters on a three fight win streak where two have come way of submission. Henderson is undefeated in the UFC at five fights and one title defense.
"I think Nate is going to fight like he always does," said Edgar. "Come forward and throw a lot of punches. For Ben he's got some takedowns, but be weary of the submission."
Edgar returns to action in February when he challenges for the featherweight championship.
Henderson vs. Diaz headlines UFC on FOX 5 this Saturday, December 8.
- Joseph Benavidez-Ian McCall Headed For UFC 156
- Ultimate Fighter Headed To Tuesdays In 2013
- Dan Hardy Not Planning On Being Part Of UFC's Return To England In 2013
- Ryan Bader-Vladimir Matyushenko Added To UFC On Fox 6
- Bellator 83 Finalized With Early Start Time
- Urijah Faber-Ivan Menjivar Expected For UFC 157
- Final Fight Makes Invicta FC 4 Official
- Luke Rockhold Responds To Michael Bisping Saying He's The Unofficial Strikeforce Champion
- Relive Eight Fights Featuring Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz Ahead Of UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.