Add Frank Mir to the growing list of injured stars to pull out of planned fights. Mir, a former UFC heavyweight champion, was scheduled to face Daniel Cormier at Strikeforce: Cormier vs. Mir in November.
Nothing has been made official by Strikeforce regarding Mir's injury, with exit from the fight, or if a replacement will be named.
- Jorge Masvidal-Bobby Green On Target For November Strikeforce Card
- Jon Jones Admits He Was "Black Sheep" Of Jones Family
- Gilbert Melendez, Pat Healy Feel Strikeforce Lightweight Division Is Tough
- Jens Pulver Signs On For Another ONE FC Fight
- Derek Brunson, Jay Silva Attend TUF 17 Tryouts
- Legacy FC 15 To Feature Title Fight, Robert Drysdale
- TUF: The Smashes Available For Online Viewing
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline