Forrest Griffin (19-7) and Stephan Bonnar (14-7) took time out of their busy training scheduled to talk about a number of topics. One topic was who could stop the light heavyweight champion Jon Jones (17-1).
"The two of us," said Griffin on Ultimate UFC Insider. "I think the two of us whoop his a** anytime. Nine times out of 10 at least."
When it came to who takes possession of the champion, Griffin had a thought.
"We'll cut the belt in the half," said Griffin. "It works."
Griffin fights Chael Sonnen (27-12-1) in his debut as a light heavyweight.
- Dana White Clears The Air About Jon Fitch Rumor
- Paul Daley And Kyle Baker Signed For Bellator 79
- Chris Weidman Thinks Anderson Silva Might Be Ducking Him
- Lyoto Machida Hints At A Drop To Middleweight
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Asks For Match With Glover Teixeira
- Despite Loss, Fabio Maldonado Not Leaving UFC
- Video: Highlights Of Anderson Silva-Stephan Bonnar From UFC 153
- Alistair Overeem In Line To Fight For UFC Heavyweight Title In Early 2013
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.