The 36th installment of the race will see several professional drivers in the field against a number of varying celebrities, including Adam Carolla and Adrien Brody. All of the competitors will drive identically modified Scion tCs.
The race will run for ten laps over a 1.97-mile street course in Long Beach, California.
Toyota will donate $5,000 to Racing for Kids (a non-profit children's charity) for each participant (which, by my count, currently tallies nineteen people) as well as an additional $5,000 to the winning racer's charity of choice.
Cain Velasquez is due in the cage this May 26 at UFC 146 opposite fellow former champ Frank Mir. The two men will be vying for a shot at Junior dos Santos' heavyweight belt. UFC 146 will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Diego Nunes Sees Siver Fight As "Strength Vs. Speed"
- Mayhem Miller Still Going After Chael Sonnen On Twitter
- Video: Evidence Of Georges St-Pierre's Ongoing Recovery
- Bas Rutten And JDS Comment On Overeem Possibly Keeping UFC 146 Spot
- Rolles Gracie Next For Fedor?
- Jon Jones Clears The Air Regarding Statement Made On "UFC Ultimate Insider"
- "Bellator 70" Official For May 25; Will Feature Konrad Vs. Prindle, Middleweight Finals
- Video: Kenny Florian Goes Off On Fighters Who Use PEDs
- Braulio Estima Named As Opponent For Nick Diaz At "World Jiu-Jitsu Expo"
- Super Fight League Announces Bobby Lashley Vs. James Thompson For May
- Reminder: Jones And Evans To Appear On "UFC Ultimate Insider" Tonight
- CSAC Amendment Would Allow TUEs For Marijuana And TRT
- Thiago Alves Vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama Possible For UFC 149
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.