"I would love to make a fight with Jon Jones, but he has to see that heavyweight is something else," said Werdum to TATAME. "Of course he is champion, for it has size and all the qualities, but it would be another fight."
Within the last month, Jones made his fourth successful light heavyweight championship defense since winning the title in the first half of 2011. Since Werdum returned to the UFC this year, he has won both of this fights.
There has been no opponent or time when either fighter returns to action.
- UFC Fighter Shane Roller Announces His Retirement
- Management For Jeremy Stephens Issues Statement
- Suspension Upheld For Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante
- Bellator 83 Set For December 7 From Atlantic City
- Bellator, Spike TV Set Date For Reality Series Tryouts
- UFC 153 Results And Live Coverage This Saturday, Current Card
- Rory MacDonald Wants To Define A True Fighter
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.