Former UFC heavyweight Sean McCorkle will compete for Worldwide Mixed Martial Arts on March 31 against Brian Heden. McCorkle will be joined by the likes of Karo Parisyan and Drew Fickett on the pay-per-view card from the Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas.
McCorkle will face Brian Heden, while Parisyan takes on Thomas Denny. Other fights include Lyle Beerbohm vs. Derrick Noble and Fickett against Kevin Knabijan.
"The super heavyweight clash between McCorkle and Heden is sure to bring fireworks to El Paso, as well as leave fans watching at home wanting more," said William McFarlane, president of WMMA, in a press release.
McCorkle improved to 16-2 with a victory over Richard White in Bellator earlier this month. He has won six straight fights since being released by the UFC in 2011.
On the undercard, a bout between Darrill Schoonover and Paul Buentello has been signed.
- Video: Jim Miller Prepares For Battle With Nate Diaz
- Brendan Schaub To Join "Ghost Adventures" This Friday Night
- UFC Contender Anthony Pettis Says 155 "Is My Home"
- Lorenzo Fertitta Down For A Women's Division In MMA
- Mike Brown Vs. Daniel Pineda Set For UFC 146
- Full "WMMA 1: McCorkle Vs. Heden" Fight Card
- War Machine's Last 48 Hours Before Incarceration
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.