Evan Dunham will return to action this September, taking on T.J. Grant at UFC 152: Benavidez vs. Johnson. UFC officials announced the bout on Thursday.
Dunham (13-2) was set to face Edson Barboza earlier this year, but an injury knocked him out. Dunham has won two straight since back-to-back defeats at the hands of Melvin Guillard and Sean Sherk.
Grant (18-5) is also on a two-fight win streak, having topped Carlo Prater and Shane Roller. He is 3-1 in his last four.
UFC 152 takes place September 22 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The main event boasts Joseph Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson in a battle to crown the first-ever UFC flyweight champion. Other announced matches include Michael Bisping-Brian Stann and Rory MacDonald-BJ Penn.
- Next Up On Ronda Rousey's Hit List: Michael Phelps
- Urijah Faber Confirms Broken Rib During Fight With Renan Barao
- Video: "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Trailer
- Hector Lombard To Welterweight? Yes, Says Dana White
- Rebellion MMA Radio: Sarah Kaufman, Lyle Beerbohm
- Matt Riddle Wants Dan Hardy, But Hardy Has No Interest In Fight
- Despite Loss, Urijah Faber Plans To Remain A Bantamweight
- Re-Live Ryan Jimmo's Incredible 7-Second KO At UFC 149
- Video: Highlights From "UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.