Evan Dunham went from the main card to the prelims when the official fight card announcement was made for UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort. The event takes place September 22 from Toronto.
Dunham and TJ Grant appeared set to compete on the pay-per-view main card despite constant shuffling due to the cancellation of UFC 151. Tuesday, however, Dunham found out he would fight on the FX-televised prelims.
"Just got bumped from the main card," Dunham wrote on Twitter. "Not happy about it but (expletive) it we will still be (Fight of the Night)."
Dunham (13-2) has earned two consecutive victories since back-to-back losses against Sean Sherk and Melvin Guillard. Grant (18-5) is also on a two-fight win streak and will be competing in his native country of Canada.
- Stephen Thompson-Besam Yousef Added To UFC 154
- Change Of Camp Has Vitor Belfort Feeling "Young" Again
- Brendan Schaub Wants To Test His Chin Vs. Lavar Johnson
- Chris Weidman More Interested In Michael Bisping-Brian Stann Winner Than Alan Belcher
- Michael Bisping Looking At Brian Stann's One Punch Knockout
- Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos Leaves Strikeforce, Set To Fight In Canada
- Regardless Of Decision Vs. Carlos Condit, Anderson Silva Wants To Fight GSP
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.