Bantamweights Erik Perez and Byron Bloodworth will square off in December at UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II. The card takes place from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Perez-Bloodworth was announced by UFC officials Monday, and will likely be part of the prelim on December 29. The main event boasts Junior dos Santos defending his UFC heavyweight title against Cain Velasquez.
Perez (12-4) has won both his UFC fights. The Team Jackson-trained fighter is on a seven-fight win streak.
Bloodworth (6-2) lost to Mike Easton at featherweight earlier this year. The loss snapped a three-fight win streak.
- Miesha Tate Disgusted By Bellator's Placement Of Zoila Gurgel
- Matt Riddle Confirms He Has Medical Marijuana Card
- Erik Koch To Return At UFC 155 Vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Carlos Condit: I'm Playing The Role Of Spoiler Again
- Ed Soares Calls CSAC Idiots Over Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante’s Suspension
- Pair Of New Fights Added To TUF Finale
- Michael Bisping Looks Ahead To A Middleweight Championship Fight
- T.J. Dillashaw And Mike Easton Added To UFC On FOX 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.