As the end of the year quickly approaches, the DREAM 18 - GLORY 4 NYE Special 2012 continues to develop with ONE FC crowing their inaugural featherweight champion. ONE FC and GLORY had reached a partnership a few months ago.
Former training partners Eric Kelly (9-0) and Honorio Banario (7-1) will fight for the title.
Kelly is undefeated in his career and Banario came back with a win this summer after being handed his first defeat earlier in the year.
The combined show takes place December 31 from the Saitama Super Arena in Japan.
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.