A total of eight fighters were handed medical suspensions by the California Athletic Commission after competing Saturday night at Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman. The card took place in San Diego.
Ovince St. Preux and Julie Kedzie were each dealt 180-day suspensions, according to a report by Sherdog.com. St. Preux's suspension is for a left thumb injury, while Kedzie's is for a possible rotator cuff injury.
Lumumba Sayers and Hiroko Yamanaka each received 60-day suspensions, while Derek Brunson, T.J. Cook, Miesha Tate and Keith Berry were handed 45 days. Cook's is also extended to indefinite due to a possible neck fracture.
- Tito Ortiz Launches Sports Management Agency
- Wagner Prado Cleared, Hopes For Quick Rematch With Phil Davis
- Jose Aldo Says He Will "Shut Off" Frankie Edgar If They Meet
- Mark Bocek-Rafael Dos Anjos Set For UFC 154
- Randy Couture Helps The Expendables 2 Bring In Nearly $29 Million
- Liz Carmouche Offers Up Her Services To Face Ronda Rousey
- Joe Lauzon-Gray Maynard Added To Year-End UFC 155 Card
- Former NFL Player Turned MMA Fighter Herschel Walker On The Competition Difference
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.