Bantamweights Edwin Figueroa and Francisco Rivera will spend Super Bowl weekend in Las Vegas, as the two have signed to compete at UFC 156: Aldo Vs. Edgar. The card takes place February 2 from Mandalay Bay Events Center.
Figueroa (9-1) has won two of his three UFC bouts, including a win over Alex Caceres. He has not fought since that victory, which came this past February.
Rivera (8-2) is 1-1 in his Octagon career, and is coming off a knockout victory over Roland Delorme. The bout will likely be part of the prelims, which are set for FX and Facebook.
- Brian Stann-Wanderlei Silva To Headline UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Diego Sanchez Confirms He Is Fighting Takanori Gomi At UFC On Fuel TV 8
- Georges St-Pierre Vs. Nick Diaz Close To Being Finalized For UFC 158
- Edwin Figueroa-Francisco Rivera Set For UFC 156
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Attendance, Live Gate Figures Announced
- Cub Swanson-Dennis Siver Added To UFC On Fuel TV 7
- Bellator 83 Ratings Bomb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.