Duane Ludwig's (21-14) recent loss to Che Mills (15-5-1 NC) and injury has left the fighter unsatisfied with how the last two years have gone. Ludwig suffered an early knee injury in round one and was unable to continue.
"I felt my knee pop," said Ludwig to Bloody Elbow. "It snapped right away, and I kind of yelped on the way down. When I was trying to get guard, I could just feel my knee moving around. There wasn't much I could do other than roll around and try to minimalize the pain. It happened in the first 10 seconds of the fight."
Duane Ludwig now drops to 2-5 under the UFC name and called this recent UFC on FUEL TV 5 loss as "annoying."
"I had put so much into this camp," said Ludwig. "I've been trying to get back on track these last couple years, and it just doesn't seem to happen. I don't understand it. I try to be a good guy. I help tons of people and try to do all the right things in life. I dedicate myself to this 100%, then this happens. I don't get it. Things like this make me question reality. It's heartbreaking, for sure."
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.