According to Susan Miller Degnan of the Miami Herald, Drew Rosenhaus of Rosenhaus Sports Representation announced this week that he has signed University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris and linebacker Sean Spence. Neither signing is surprising, as Rosenhaus has completely dominated with regards to recruiting at the University of Miami over many years.
NFLDraftScout.com lists Jacory Harris as the 18th best QB out of a total of 125 in the 2012 NFL Draft class. At that position, the site predicts that Harris will go undrafted. The same site has Sean Spence as the 7th best outside linebacker out of a total of 219 in the 2012 NFL Draft class. More impressively, Spence is rated as the 39th best player overall and is given a 2-3 round projection.
Let’s see if those draft grades are altered at all due to the players’ performance at their Pro Days, individual workouts, NFL Combine, and/or some Rosenhaus schmoozing.
- Terrelle Pryor Picks Drew Rosenhaus For Representation
- LeSean McCoy Is On To The Same One (Drew Rosenhaus)
- NFLPA Regulations As To Drew Rosenhaus Speaking With Cam Wake
- It’s Drew Rosenhaus’ (Extra) Busy Season
- Brandon Graham And Brandon Minor Put Their Trust In A Couple Of Friends
This article originally appeared on the Sports Agent Blog.