Bellator's new Vote for the Fight initiative allows fans to see what two names should have the opening fight in 2013. One of those names, Douglas Lim (22-5) couldn't be more excited about the new feature. He joins the likes of welterweights Paul Daley (30-12-2), Ben Saunders (14-5-2) and Jon Koppenhaver (12-4) in the voting.
"I think everyone is pretty tough," said Lim to TATAME. "Everyone likes to change, so it will be a good fight with anyone. I'm dying to know who it will be soon. To me, it makes no difference. I'm training hard and will be ready for anyone. "
Lim said he has no preference about who he fights if selected.
The first show of 2013 hasn't been made official, but it is rumored to be Bellator 85 from Atlantic City.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.