UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar now as a co-main event, as lightweights Donald Cerrone and Melvin Guillard have been signed. The event goes down August 11 from Denver on pay-per-view.
Cerrone (18-4) and Guillard (47-11-3) are former teammates under Greg Jackson's guidance in New Mexico. The main event of the night is UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson taking on Frankie Edgar.
Cerrone, who is 5-1 in his UFC career, recently defeated Jeremy Stephens. Guillard is now training with the Imperial Athletics Blackzilians camp based out of Florida. He defeated Fabricio Camoes in his most recent fight, improving to 11-6 inside the Octagon.
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.