It appears that all members involved see Donald Cerrone and Anthony Pettis settling their differences inside the Octagon. In fact, even UFC president Dana White mentioned the fight as being a perfect title-eliminator bout in the lightweight division.
Well, Cerrone isn't letting a single day go by where he doesn't try to push the buttons of Pettis. Currently, "Showtime" is recovering from shoulder surgery, but has mentioned being ready to fight in October.
Cerrone, who is coming off a win over Melvin Guillard, posted on Twitter Thursday, "ok Anthony no need to talk (expletive) back in forth. Sign the (expletive) contract.. Train hard.. And show up to the DANCE!"
Pettis is in Hawaii helping open the new UFC BJ Penn gym on the islands. We'll have to await any responses from Pettis concerning Cerrone.
- Rocyce Gracie Says His Father Wanted Him To Highlight Jiu-Jitsu At Early UFC Shows
- After Winning 3 Fights In 14 Days Jared Rosholt Returns To Action For The First Time In Over A Year
- Javier Mendez Says “The Team Got Stronger After Koscheck Left”
- Chris Weidman Feels Anderson Silva’s Management Has "Downplayed" Him
- Felice Herring Turned To MMA As She Never Wanted To Stop Competing
- Before Named No. 1 Contender Lyoto Machida Wanted Conclusion To Maurício Rua Trilogy
- DeWayne Zinkin Continues To Stand Behind Phil Baroni Through The Rough Years
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline