Din "Dinyero" Thomas (25-8-1 NC) revealed that he has agreed to the terms and now will be managed by Apex Sports Agency (ASA). He joins UFC veteran Mike Ciesnolevicz (19-4-1) and former Strikeforce competitor Lyle Beerbohm (19-2) to the ASA roster.
"I'm pretty excited to be working with Jason Chambers and his crew," said Thomas. "Besides being a good friend of mine, I've always respected Jason as a go-getter, and I think he has the ability to guide me in the right direction in this stage of my career."
Thomas started his MMA career in 1998 and has fought around the world, which includes the United States, England and Japan. He has three separate stints for the UFC where he was 5-4 overall. Some of his opponents where the likes of B.J. Penn (16-8-2), Matt Serra (11-7), Kenny Florian (14-6) and Clay Guida (29-13). After a 14 year career, Thomas thinks he can still go with the best of them.
"To those that question how much I have left, I believe I have a good run left in me," said Thomas. "I need to be smart about where I choose to make that run. But I will leave that up to management. My goals now are just to prove that I can still win fights with skills and tactics."
After racking up a three fight win streak Thomas' last fight was overturned by and ruled a no contest by the PSAC.
- Luiz Cane Cut From UFC Following Recent Loss
- Anthony Pettis' Trainer Hopeful For Quick Return To Action
- Report: Jose Aldo-Frankie Edgar Targeted For UFC 156
- Video: "UFC Tonight" Hosts Special Trivia Challenge
- Michael Johnson-Myles Jury Added To UFC 155
- Jeff Blatnick, MMA Judge, Dies Following Heart Surgery
- Anthony "Rumble" Johnson: World Series Of Fighting Was "The Best Choice For Me"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.