"Griffin said he would face any of them except me," said Belfort, in an interview with the Brazilian news source UOL. "I am here to serve the company."
Belfort was recently defeated by Jon Jones in a bout for the UFC light heavyweight champion. "The Phenom" added that he is more than willing to remain at 205 pounds, or go back to middleweight if that is where the UFC wants him. Belfort is rumored to be headed for a match with Michael Bisping, but nothing has been confirmed by the promotion.
"I do not have much time left in my career and I want to have great challenges," Belfort said. "I can make great fights and don't run from anybody."
- Jon Jones Still Looking Forward To Dan Henderson Encounter
- Michael Bisping "Frustrated" By Chael Sonnen's Constant Title Shots
- Eddie Alvarez Is Now A Free Agent
- Andrei Arlovski, Anthony Johnson Top WSOF 1 Payroll
- Second WSOF Card Set For January In Las Vegas
- WSOF 1 Results: Andrei Arlovski Destroys Devin Cole
- Chris Weidman Gathering Clothes, Supplies For Hurricane Sandy Victims
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.