Former UFC fighter Dennis Hallman has not had the kind of 2012 he was expecting. Hallman, who was released from the UFC so that he could work through a family issue, sent out a message earlier this week that his house had burned down.
On top of all the $h*t that I've been going thru lately, my house burned down last night. No one hurt but, What else can possibly go wrong?
Hallman, who has dealt with injuries over the past year, made it known that his wife was dealing with a drug addiction and that was why he had trouble with his planned September fight vs. Thiago Tavares. UFC president Dana White gave Hallman his show and win money to help him get back on track.
Now, Hallman will be going through another incredibly tough ordeal. There is a site set up if you wish to donate to help Hallman and his family.
Everyone that has asked to help me after my house burned down, Benji set up a link. fundrazr.com/campaigns/dOOb9 Thanks for everything! GOD BLESS
- Alistair Overeem-Antonio Silva Official For UFC 156
- Fuel TV To Present "Training Day: The Blackzilians" On Wednesday
- Former WEC Announcer Joe Martinez To Handle UFC On FX 6 Duties
- New Bellator Rule Introduced For Championship Fights
- Two Championships To Be Decided At BAMMA 11
- Luke Rockhold Confirms Hand Injury, Shoots On Lorenz Larkin
- WSOF Pays Pulled Fighter Fabio Mello
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.