UFC officials have found a new home for Dennis Hallman and Thiago Tavares, as the two will meet at UFC On FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot. The fight was originally set for UFC 151 before the event was canceled.
UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot will take place October 5 from Minneapolis. The main event features Travis Browne and Antonio Silva squaring off.
Hallman (51-14-2) has gone 4-5 in his UFC career, while Tavares (17-4-1) sports a 7-4-1 UFC record.
- Luke Rockhold Set To Return Sooner Than Expected
- Vitor Belfort "Joyful" To Fight Jon Jones, Blasts Fighters Who Have Become "Divas"
- Dana White Says There's Only One Difference Between Fighting Henderson And Sonnen
- Chael Sonnen Rips "Selfish Brat" Jon Jones For Refusing Fight
- Video: Bellator 73 Highlights Feature Quick Finishes
- Fear The Fighter Steps Up To Help Finance Eddie Yagin
- Joe Lauzon Requested Bout With Gray Maynard
- Cung Le Back Training, Says Foot Remains "Sore"
- Jones' Striking Coach Hints That Chael Sonnen Had Been Training For Weeks
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.