Dave Herman (21-4) looks to tackle his greatest obstacle to date when he takes on Antônio "Minotauro" Nogueira (33-7-1-1 NC) this weekend.
"It sure is the toughest opponent I've ever faced," said Herman to TATAME.
Herman looks to stop the current two fight losing streak he is on when he takes on the Brazilian in his home country. Nogueira makes his return to action after he lost in his previous fight where his arm was broken in the process back in late 2011.
"He is a former UFC champion, a legend of MMA, but I'm not under pressure, nobody knows me," said Herman. "I think the pressure is on him."
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.