Former WWE champion Dave Bautista's (0-0) second replacement fighter has fell through with eight days before he is scheduled to headline Classic Entertainment & Sports PPV "Feel the Pain."
His original opponent, Rashid Evans, violated the terms of his probation for driving without a license. He won't be out of jail until after the fight. Bruno McKee then accepted the fight and later dropped out, citing a need for more training.
Pat Sullivan, promoter for Classic Entertainment & Sports, announced a new opponent would be announced soon, according to MMA Fighting.
The PPV will air on DirecTV on October 6 from the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- Only One Fight Disappointed At UFC On FUEL TV 5
- Kyle Kingsbury Confirms Multiple Facial Fractures
- Rashad Evans Further Explains Reason For Turning Down Fight
- Dana White Halts Greg Jackson Bashing
- Matt Mitrione Declined Daniel Cormier Fight
- Highlights From "UFC On Fuel TV: Struve Vs. Miocic"
- Video: "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Preview
- Daniel Cormier Talks His Next Opponent
- Chael Sonnen Facing Forrest Griffin Next, But Has Jon Jones On Mind
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.