Two powerful wrestlers and improving strikers are set to collide at UFC 151.
Officials within the promotion have announced that Danny Castillo will take on Michael Johnson on the September card.
Castillo, a WEC import who has done fairly well for himself, has put together six victories in seven bouts, including victories over Shamar Bailey, Anthony Njokuani and John Cholish.
Johnson, part of the famed Blackzillians team, has had mixed success inside the octagon, but looks better than ever, especially in the stand-up department, every time he steps into the cage.
- Fedor Emelianenko Announces His Retirement
- Sam Stout And Spencer Fisher Ready To Make Magic
- UFC On FX: Guida Vs. Maynard Weigh-in Results
- Gray Maynard Talks Sleepless Nights After Edgar Loss, Re-Inventing Himself
- Mark Munoz Talks Injury Rehab, Being Depressed After Injury
- Clay Guida Grateful For Five Round Fight Against Gray Maynard
- Danny Castillo And Michael Johnson Clash At UFC 151
- Live Video Of The UFC On FX Weigh-Ins At 4PM ET/1PM PT
- Two More Bouts Added To UFC On FUEL TV 5 In Nottingham
- Demetrious Johnson Misdiagnosed, Will Not Require Surgery
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.