Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix winner Daniel Cormier will join the Fuel TV team for pre- and post-fight coverage for UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II. The event takes place later this month from Las Vegas, with UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos meeting Cain Velasquez in the main event.
The former Olympian will be offering insight on the fight, especially Velasquez, who he trains with at American Kickboxing Academy in California. Cormier has stated in the past that he could move to light heavyweight should Velasquez re-capture the UFC title.
Cormier confirmed word of his position with Fuel TV in an interview with MMAWeekly.com Radio over the weekend, adding, "a lot of positive things are happening right now."
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.