It's all about competition for Daniel Cormier (10-0), who learned quickly that he was never destined to work an office job.
"I decided I wanted to fight after my second Olympic games," said Cormier. "I was a wrestler and after the Beijing Olympics I was working in an office job getting up 6:30. That office was not for me. I got to do something competitively."
Cormier currently fights in Strikeforce, where he is their heavyweight grand prix champion and the heavyweight champion. He said that the money in MMA is great, but he just enjoys being able to compete.
- Chael Sonnen Will Face Forrest Griffin In December
- Video: Preview For Second Episode Of "All Access: Ronda Rousey"
- Brian Stann Fires Back At Alexander Shlemenko's Comments
- Alexander Shlemenko Says UFC Fighters Use Injury To Dictate Fights, Calls Out Brian Stann
- ONE FC Releases Complete Fight Card For Next Event
- Bellator Title Fight Between Pat Curran-Patricio Freire Off
- Experience Comes First, Then Championship Gold For Erick Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.