Daniel Cormier will likely be a viewer tonight when UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir takes place, as the entire main card five-fight lineup features heavyweights. Cormier recently won the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix title.
In a recent interview with the Brazilian news source Tatame, "DC" offered up his take on the main and co-main event bouts for the evening, which feature Cain Velasquez-Antonio Silva and UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos and Frank Mir.
"Cain's got every advantage in the fight," Cormier said. "I expect Saturday night to be pretty successful for him."
As for the title-fight, Cormier said, "I think Junior dos Santos will win that fight. Frank Mir has shown that he doesn't do well when he's in bad situations, and I'm pretty sure Junior will put him into bad situations."
- Brian Stann Partnering With Hire Heroes USA For Memorial Day Weekend
- Junior Dos Santos, Cain Velasquez Are Daniel Cormier's Picks For "UFC 146"
- "Titan Fighting Championships 22" Results: Ex-UFC Fighter Anthony Johnson Earns Win
- "TUF: Live" Losing Semifinalists Off Finale Card
- "Bellator 70" Results: Cole Konrad Defends Title, Rick Hawn Captures Tourney Crown
- "TUF: Live" Episode Recap: Semifinals Take Centerstage
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Weigh-In Results
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Previews And Predictions
- Video: 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Weigh-Ins
- Programming Reminder: 'UFC Primetime: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Ends Tonight
- Dana White Talks Jon Jones, Compares Him Against Anderson Silva's Professionalism
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Grants 9-Year-Old Boy His Dream
- Confident Frank Mir Prepared For "UFC 146" Main Event With Junior Dos Santos
- Cain Velasquez Offers High Praise For "UFC 146" Opponent Antonio Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.