"As far as women's MMA goes, I'm warming up to it, thinking about sticking my toe in it and seeing how this thing goes," White said. "(Cris) Cyborg is one of the best in the world and Ronda Rousey is another one. We'll see what happens."
White made similar comments during the UFC On FX 5 post-fight press conference. He's also posted comments on Twitter concerning Rousey and his desire to see her fight Cyborg.
The biggest issues White has had in the past is the lack of depth in the women's weight classes, but with the continued growth of Invicta FC - the all-female promotion - that might not be a problem going forward.
- Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones
- TUF 16 Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Matt Hughes: "Looks Like I’m Fully Retired"
- Vinny Magalhaes Asks For Phil Davis Bout
- Shane Carwin's Manager Has Doubts About VADA
- Jake Ellenberger Tops Fighter Salaries For UFC On FX 5
- Jake Shields' Win Over Ed Herman Changed To No-Contest Due To Failed Test
- Roy Nelson Offered To Fight Dana White
- Jon Jones Refers To Daniel Cormier As "Relatively Unknown"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.