During the Showtime-filmed All Access: Ronda Rousey debut episode Wednesday night, UFC president Dana White was asked about Rousey. The Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion is set to defend her title against Sarah Kaufman next Saturday at Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman.
"In the next 10 years, if there's a woman in the Octagon, it's probably going to be Ronda Rousey," White said.
White has been critical of women's MMA, but has said been quoted lately that he is becoming more acceptable to the division. His main concern is enough worthy challengers, but with the recent success of the all-women's Invicta FC, that might not be a problem.
The second episode of All Access airs next Wednesday on Showtime, while replays of the first are scheduled for several different times over the next few days.
- Dana White Feels Like Ronda Rousey Could Break Octagon Barrier
- Cheick Kongo Would Welcome Fight With Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera Fighter Salaries Released
- Chael Sonnen Makes Reference To Next Fight, But Doesn't Name Names
- WWE Superstar CM Punk Unimpressed With Jon Jones' Nike Deal
- Donald Cerrone, Melvin Guillard Are Friends Until Their Fight Starts
- GSP's Trainer Says Fighter Want Bout With Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analalysis over at Fightline