After a pair of misses, Michael Bisping may have finally secured his shot at the UFC middleweight title. Bisping scored a decision victory over Brian Stann in a featured bout at UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort Saturday night.
"I want to fight for the title," said Bisping, during an interview on Fuel TV. "I have been here for a long time. I continue to win fights and do it impressively. I am a draw and I have been eying it for a long time. That is the fight I want."
UFC president Dana White seemed to agree, stating during the post-fight press conference that he and UFC matchmaker Joe Silva talked about a potential Silva-Bisping bout in the future.
"Bisping always brings it," White said. "I don't know what's next. I know Bisping looked great and he always comes to fight. I think a fight with Bisping and Anderson is an interesting fight."
- Stitch Duran Claims Charles Oliveira Suffered Injury Before UFC 152 Fight
- Showtime Issues Statement In Regards To Cancellation
- More Taunting From Chael Sonnen Towards Jon Jones
- TJ Grant Finds New Home As A Lightweight
- UFC 152 Injury Report Includes Jon Jones
- Daniel Cormier On UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones
- Shoulder Injury Derailed Gilbert Melendez-Pat Healy Fight
- Brett Rogers Has A New Home With American Top Team
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.