Before jetting out, UFC president Dana White granted FUEL TV an interview Wednesday night following UFC on Fuel TV: Munoz vs. Weidman. The leader of the fight promotion talked about the main event, Chris Weidman vs. Mark Munoz, and disclosed the coaches for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes.
Weidman defeated Munoz, scoring a second round TKO to position himself near the top of the UFC middleweight division. He is a perfect 9-0, including five victories inside the Octagon.
TUF: The Smashes will feature Australia vs. the United Kingdom.
Check out the interview with White in the video below:
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.