It was revealed Saturday that octagon girl Arianny Celeste had been arrested in Las Vegas for alleged domestic violence, adding to a disastrous run of recent luck for the UFC.
The UFC's longtime cardholder didn't show up to Saturday night's UFC 146: Dos Santos vs. Mir fight card until about halfway through the pay-per-view broadcast and there were rumors preceding that she wouldn't be appearing at the event at all as a result of the arrest.
"It's her personal business," White said (transcribed from this video courtesy MMAFighting). "That's my baby, we love her. She's been with us forever. She's a good girl and we're one hundred percent behind her. … Arianny's been around for a long time and she's been making money for a long time. This was just a personal issue that I don't know enough about. But I know enough about her that we got her."
- Dan Hardy: “I Feel Like That Was My UFC Debut”
- UFC's Alan Belcher Gives Webinar For Leglock Defense
- Mayhem Miller Talks Backstage Incident, Retirement
- Report: Anderson Silva Has Injured His Knee
- Video: Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic Wins By KO At K-1 Rising
- Big Country Sticks It To Bosses With UFC 146 Win
- Alistair Overeem Likely To Remain Top Contender After Suspension
- Dana White Confirms Nottingham Fight Card
- Video: Junior Dos Santos Vs. Frank Mir Highlights
- Dana White Talks Arianny Celeste's Arrest
- Video: Cain Velasquez Vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva Highlights
- Dana White Hints At Brock Lesnar's Return
- Jason "Mayhem" Miller Cut From UFC
- Vitor Belfort Out Of UFC 147 With Broken Hand
- 'UFC 146: Dos Santos Vs. Mir' Live Gate And Attendance
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.